Jessica of My Baking Heart picked Parisian Apple Tartlet on page 319. Be sure to check out her blog for the recipe!!
Dough is all rolled and cut....

Cute little tartlets baking in the oven.....
Ready to eat.....

The apples had a little crunch.....

Nice and warm served up with whipped cream.

This dessert was super easy to make and very good. I loved the idea of walking around with it sitting in wax paper. But I chose to serve it up on plates with a little cool whipped cream.
22 comments:
I love these tarts. Yours look lovely!
Those look delicious and I love those cute little plates.
The easiest ones so far, wouldn't you say? Cute tarts on really cute plates!
They look beautiful! I thought they were a great pick : )
Very pretty! And I love the plate too! Nice work!
easy recipe with some great presentation makes for such an impressive dessert! Your tarts look great in and of themselves--but then to have your fancy plates is even better! Love those!!
They look delicious! I'm making these for dessert tonight. I've gotten behind schedule, oops!
Great job...love all the photos and I am going to cut my apple in smaller pieces like this next time as four were a little large and harder to cut/eat once it was done. Very nice tarts.
Hey! They look just like the ones in the book! I'm so impressed.
oh, i love your tarts! i love how the apples stand up and look so tasty.
Your tartlets look so yummy on those beautiful plates. And a little whipped cream never goes wrong!
Cute! These look super easy and delicious!
Thanks so much for baking with me this week! Your tartlets are so cute! :)
These look great. I'm sure they were wonderful warm with the whipped cream. Yummy.
Nothing better than simple and delicious! Great job.
I forgot about whipped cream which is rare for me. We loved these. Yours look fantastic.
Amazing, isn't it? How something so simple can be so elegant and delicious? Your tartlets look fantastic.
I ate mine with ice cream but it sounds (and looks) really good with whipped cream too :) I loved this recipe!
So easy and so so good!!! I did mine with peaches!
Those look just yummy with the ice cream.
Love the plates.
Your tartlets are perfect! I'm with you - next time I'm going to wrap mine in wax paper and walk around with it. These were really good even sitting down, though!
Your Parisian Apple Tartlets look so delicious, especially with whipped cream! Those heart shaped plates are soo cute!
Post a Comment