Before we moved to a smaller town east of Boise we lived there for 15 years. Today we are going back for a visit. I love Boise. It's not only a beautiful area it has a ton to do. My son has a mile long list of things he wants to see and do during our visit. He was born at Saint Luke's Hospital 11 years ago. I thought it would be fun to take him there and show him where he started his life! Boise is a great town! If your ever in Idaho you must go for a visit.
1 comment:
Awweee, I was born at St. Luke's, too, only a lot longer ago than 11 years. (My oldest just turned 11!) I grew up in Boise and Nampa. I miss it there! Where do you live now? East of Boise, hmmm, Mtn. Home, Twin Falls??? ;) Have fun!
Post a Comment