Thank you Megan of My Baking Adventures for choosing the Tiramisu Cake. Be sure to check out her blog to see the recipe!
I decided to make cupcakes. I'm not in the mood to have another big cake hanging around the kitchen. I thought the cake part was simple to make. I made the frosting and that was it. I had Tiramisu for the first time when I was about 23 years old. It made me throw up :(. You know how hard it is to eat the same thing after you have had that experience. I could not bring myself to add the coffee or alcohol. I liked the way the cupcakes turned out and so did my family. I was able to share them with friends too!
22 comments:
Looks like we were on the same page this week! Your cupcakes look lovely!
Your cupcakes look really nice. Mine were a bit spotted due to the cinnamon I added to the cakebatter.
Well hopefully you didn't throw up this time! You are funny!
The cupcakes look so cute! Nice work!
I love the little cupcakes :) Looks wonderful! I loved this recipe, so delish! I did an interview with Dorie if you want to stop by my blog :)
Wow - after an experience like that I'm surprised you made it again!
I'm really glad this recipe didn't make you sick, though - and I love the cupcakes idea, I'll have to try that next time.
Oh man what was wrong with the tiramisu you had that time!? Well, the cupcakes look great, I hope you were able to keep them down! :)
I love the cupcakes dear! those certainly do look like the sweetest things! great job
Those are some fine looking little cupcakes...those would disappear in a day around here looking so decandently delicious!
Kayte
www.grandmaskitchentable.typepad.com
Yep...it's hard to like something again once it's come back to haunt you! At least you made them, though! They look pretty tasty!
Your cupcakes look wonderful. The cake by itself was delicious.
Cute cupcakes! It is difficult to eat something that you have thrown up...no arbys for me! :)
yay! another cupcake fan:)
I love your tiramisu cupcakes! Very nice! You definitely have no problems adapting recipes to fit what you want =).
Paz is sweet but his Dad passed away 2 years ago and he is missing Italian everything. His father used to make the family wine, about 60 barrels a year, and now Paz has taken over the project, at his meager 26 years of age. He is still learning tact with others, I think...Ok, I hope. Hugs, Shandy
awww i love tiramisu, sorry you had such a bad experience when you were younger. i love that you made cupcakes! so cute
Your cupcakes looks great, I hear you on the bad food memories, I can't stand the smell of rum and coke
They look great. And I'm sure they were yummy without the coffee.
Your cupcakes are lovely!
It seems that everyone's variation on this recipe was a success. You cupcakes look delicious!
I'm so glad you're happy with the cupcakes!
Your cupcakes look amazing! Next time I make this recipe I will definitely go with cupcakes. Sorry about your experience with tiramisu - I'm glad you decided to participate after that.
I am also not a coffee lover which is why I didn't bake this week with TWD. But your cup cakes are lovely.
Adorable little cupcakes!
Post a Comment