Search This Blog

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Law Day Run

Law day run..my time and placement. I was very pleased with my placement but I know my time can be better. I woke up not feeling very well but after the run I felt great! 5K 1 in Division Michelle Muse Pocatello ID Bib Number 296 Age 43 1 over all time 25:05.4

4 comments:

Shandy said...

Congratulations! You started out and didn't feel well and still completed strong. I feel so proud of you! Did you receive a trophy, metal, really big first place something??? We had better build you a special shelf, at this rate!
Guess What?? I joined The Sweet Melissa Baking Book! BTW, The croissant recipe is really easy. Just looks elaborate but I maybe spent a half hour for the first two days and an hour on the third day. Sooo good! Hugs, Shandy

Cristine said...

Great job!

Every Day Blessings said...

You are such an inspiration!Congratulations

Mermaid Sews said...

congrats! I wish i could run, do they do eliptical events?