Search This Blog

Friday, March 20, 2009

Something yummy to add to your oatmeal,Tropical paradise in a bowl

I found these wonderful tasty Trail Mix pouches in the store yesterday. The first thing that came to my mind is Oatmeal with this poured over the top. There are three different blends. I chose the Tropical blend. It has Dried Mango, Dried Pineapple, Glazed Walnuts, Natural Cashews, Shaved Coconut, Banana Chips and Granola Clusters. I was very pleased with the taste. They have 260 calories a package and 17 g. of carbs.
These pouches also would be handy to take on a hike or run. Quick, easy and tasty!
It was so delicious with oatmeal.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Last week I spent a good 5 minutes pondering these at the grocery store. I ended up not getting them but promising myself I'd get them soon. Thanks for the tips about all of the great ways to eat them. I love the idea of putting some on oatmeal in the mornings!

Every Day Blessings said...

OK i got some of the breakfast pouches. I will let you know what I think with oatmeal, I got the berry blend. With weight watchers they are 2 points for a pouch.