This granola is great alone or mixed in oatmeal!
My alarm went off at 4:45 am like always. My neighbor and I went to the gym together this morning. We went for 30 min. on the elliptical and did our 1 hour weight class. Today we did a variety of lifts for the shoulders. I was so thankful my chest muscles were better today. On Tues. we did some heavy lifts working the chest. I woke up three times that night with muscle pain. I got a bag of frozen peas and that helped some. I don't know why, but I can handle any muscle pain ,but.... if it's in my chest area I'm not a happy camper. It makes me kind of panicky when I breathe in and can't quite finish the breath cus it hurts...hmmm I'm glad I'm good today!
SO after the gym I came home and spent the morning with the kids before they went off to school. After that I hit the Holt arena for a 45 min. run up down up down the stadium stairs. I was amazed how STRONG my legs felt..maybe after that chest pain anything is easy! So tomorrow is spin day and no weights..my body will rest!
2 comments:
Yeah, do this now when your young! I have been told to not go to the gym until my arm is better. I can't even use the elliptical or treadmill and its driving me nuts!
I so much loved spinning - okay, it was a love/hate relationship. I did that for 3 days a week for 3 years. I think that was when I was in my best shape. Your Meringue desserts looked so yummy! Have had much chance to cook a lot of yummy dessert and stuff. Mostly bread and normal food. I had a totally yuck day last week and served chocolate cake for dinner! That was a family favorite!
Post a Comment