Thank you Honey B. for this award! She wrote the following......
I only know her as Flourchild! I have become acquainted with her blog thru Tuesdays with Dorie. Her most recent creation was the Fudge Pecan Topped Brownie Cake - her version of the Caramel Peanut one we made last week. This alone makes her worthy of the award. I think I would have liked her cake better than my own!
Again thank you I'm very honored and happy you selected me for this award!
5 comments:
Your welcome and you deserve it!
I was thinking of you this morning as I was driving through the Adirondacks for an appointment. What I thought about was your snow you got and how I'm so happy we haven't gotten any yet but I'm sure it won't be long before we see a first dusting!
Congratulations on a well deserved award!
congratulations my lady! you are officially a chocoholic!!!
like anybody wldn't .. hehe.. but then again u deserve it! *hugz&
Congratulations on the award! I'm writting only a short message as I have to check out that Fudge Pecan Topped Brownie Cake right now!
I bought a Panasonic TZ5 Lumix. It is 9.1 megapixels, 10x optical zoom. I love it!
Post a Comment