With or without chocolate!
Thank you Clara of I Heart Food 4 Thought for choosing these wonderful muffins. Please check out her blog and see the recipe.
My daughter HAD to take a picture of Me!
I love pumpkin, so I was very excited to make these muffins. I have a real good recipe for pumpkin bread that I make every fall. It's a great recipe but has more sugar in it.
I just couldn't bring myself to add raisins so I added chocolate chips and pecans and they came out looking and tasting fine!
I used my big muffin pan that holds six and two mini bread loaf pans. The pumpkin batter fit in perfect. I reduced the baking time by 10 min. I thought the bigger muffins would need more baking time, I was wrong.

Me and my muffins!
My family loves these muffins! What a perfect fall treat.
24 comments:
Whoa, chocolate melted on top too? Did I really see that? Fabulous!
I'm so glad that these were a hit with your family! So how does this recipe compare with your "usual" pumpkin bread recipe? Do you have a new favorite, or will you stick with your "tried and true" next time around?
You did NOT melt chocolate on top of these! Yes, you did. I knew there was a reason that I liked you so much!
Chocolate on top, what a nice touch! They look delicious!
I'll have mine with chocolate please.
Oh I bet the pumpkin loaves were great too, huh? I love anything with chocolate. You and I could be best friends for sure. Drizzle away. . . ..
Will you share the other pumpkin recipe? I am on such a pumpkin-loving kick these days - looking at the pictures of snow makes me so jealous!
PS - It's 85 degrees here!
Yummy addition! They look delicious.
Michelle - I don't think you did all this baking when I was in Idaho!!! At least if you did, you didn't share - lol.
I never would have thought of melting chocolate on the top...now that I have seen it Watch Out!! :)
Looks yummy!
That's great that everybody liked the muffins. I'll take mine without chocolate, please. And how sweet that you daughter had to take your picture.
Nancy
Hey you pretty woman! I'll take some with chocolate please!
Yum! The big muffins and little loaves look wonderful- great job!
I love pumpkin as well! Love the addition of the chocolate
They look great and I think its cute your daughter wanted to take a picture of you with your muffins!
i'll take the plain ones! hehe. Beautiful my dear..
Mmmm! Love the chocolate pumpkin combo and especially melted on top! Yum! How sweet about your daughter just having to take your picture :) I'd love to hear your favorite pumpkin bread recipe, if you share... Pumpkin chocolate chip bread is a favorite in our house!
Your muffins look great!
The chocolate on top looks delicious! Great job!
I've never tried pumpkin muffins, but yours look so yummy! What about a little whipped topping - I'm thinking of pie, but it just sounds good! That chocolate looks too tempting!
Chocolate is always a great substitute if you ask me! I'm gonna have to try that when I make these again - yours look delicious!
I KNEW my muffins were missing something! Here I was leaving them plain, sans chocolate on top, like a sucker!
Your muffins look delicious! I am going to add chocoalte the next time I make these! Wow!
Hi! I'm back again! I just wanted you to know that I tagged you for an award. You can pick it up towards the end of my (insufferably long -- sorry!) Cooking Light Night post, if you are interested!
i want to add chocolate next time!
Post a Comment