I was thrilled to make this weeks TWD. I love pudding but have never made it from scratch.
I discovered I don't have any ramekins. I was at Walmart today so I picked up 6 of them at 88 cents each! 

I decided to use my Bosch mixer because my food processor broke. After I used it I thought hmmm I could have used my blender. It worked fine, other then the dry cocoa, cornstarch and salt were messy.

It thickened up nice on the stove top!
Here the warm thick chocolate is being pored in to my new ramekins.
I was pleased how it turned out. Very thick, chocolaty and packed full of flavor!

18 comments:
Everyone must own ramekins :)
Dry cocoa and cornstarch are messy, they need to event some less messy kind.
Looks good.
Thanks for the tip on the ramekins! I've wanted some, but didn't want to pay the high price at some kitchen stores. Pudding looked great. Could you send some my way?
Your pudding looks great! Any excuse to buy some new kitchen gadgets...
I need some ramekins, too. Unfortunately, the local Wal-Mart is always a zoo and scares me!
Score on the ramekins! The pudding looks great.
Rebecca
http://www.ezrapoundcake.com
I USED to have ramekins...but I have no idea what happened to them, LOL! I love your process pictures!
Yum!!
The pudding looks great in your new ramekins! :-)
~sighs dejectedly and hangs her head~
your kitchen is so much cleaner than mine...
What a great find at Walmart! Pudding looks delicious! Now I am running over to Walmart.
Yummy pudding! Thanks goodness it's so yummy-it makes up for the mess. My kitchen was a disaster after.
What a great place to find ramekins! Your pudding looks creamy and delicious. What happened to your food processor? Oh no! Well, keep petting the mixer! =D
Wal-Mart has cheap ramekins?! And here I was mucking around with old applesauce bowls like a sucker! Looks like I'm hitting the store soonishly.
mmmm, looks delicious! I loved this pudding too. I'm already thinking of making it again :)
Those ramekins are really cute and your pudding looks great!
Your pudding looks great! Cute dishes too, I love white anything and look forward to having some nice "white" things when my boys get to be about 20 years old lol. Great pictures and I look forward to seeing your post next week.
Your pudding looks lovely, and what a bargain on the ramekins. Great job.
Post a Comment