Dough ready to Roll!
Thank you to Amy from South in your Mouth for selecting the blueberry pie for TWD. I have always wanted to bake a blueberry pie,but have never got around to it. I'm so glad I had the opportunity to bake this incredible pie. It was the best blueberry pie I have ever tasted.
I used my favorite pie plate my good friend Nikki gave to me. I have baked so many pies in this plate I can not count. Nikki always encouraged me to bake and was always around for a lot of treats, when we lived in Twin together!
I used 1 pint of fresh blueberries and the rest were frozen. It turned out so good you could not tell the difference from the fresh berries and the frozen.
I love to use initials with my remaining dough for my pies. I thought TWD was fitting.
Yum Pie!
17 comments:
Your pie looks great and I love the dough initials!
Your pie looks great, welcome to TWD!
Love the TWD. How fun! Welcome and congrats.
Welcome to TWD your pie looks great!
How cute! I love the TWD! Glad you enjoyed the pie, it looks awesome!
Cute idea with the initials! I loved the pie, too. Great job.
This pie is delicious isn't it? I love your pie dish and your cute initials. Adorable! Great pictures too =D
The dough initials is such a fun idea. Your pie looks delish!
It looks very pretty...girl that Steven is pleased to have you baking every week! Enjoy
Welcome abaord! It's great to have yet another creative baker among us!
Cute! It looks just grand.
I love that pie dish. It is so cute! And the initials are really cute too. Good job!
Darling initials and great looking pie! Your pie plate is so pretty, too, and how wonderful that it has all those memories stored in it.
Oh, love the cute initials!
You have an amazing blog!
I LOVE blueberries but they are not available here at a price which would allow us to make a pie (the berries alone would be over twelve dollars just for one pie!).
I did try it once in Canada though and OMG! I called my mother on my cell and said "MAMA! Guess what I'm eating!!?"
Her response once I told her: "I've seen it in magazines! I've always wanted to try that!"
lol
Thank you for posting, I need to clean drool off my keyboard now.
M,
Hey there girlie! Got your message on my blog. That blueberry pie is calling my name. Can you post the recipe? Your kids have grown so much and are beautiful. Your friend, Traci
I love the monogram on your pie! Very cool!
Post a Comment