Search This Blog

Saturday, June 28, 2008


Im excited to start Cooking with the Tuesday with Dorie group. My first recipe will be this Tuesday!

3 comments:

Susie Homemaker said...

you are gonna LOVE TWD. it has changed the way I cook, for sure. all of the members are so creative, it makes me jealous!
i have another group if you are interested - still very small, so you could get in at the begining - check it out? mykitchenmyworld.blogspot.com

love to have you!

Shandy said...

Hey Michelle. . .thank you so much for the support on the Daring Baker challenge. I am really glad I baked the Danish because it helped be overcome a baking obstacle that I have carried with me for a long time. Your blogging is coming along great! I think you are definitely a fast learner! =D

Steph said...

I just joined TWD too and I'm so excited!! I think its really going to improve my baking skills.