Ok who doesn't want to have dinner planned and ready to eat on a busy evening. Me, me and ME!
This is my first adventure with Freezer meals!
I posted a few of the first recipes I tried.
Honey Lime Chicken
4 chicken breasts
2 Tsp garlic salt
1/4 cup of honey
2 Tbsp soy sauce
3 Tbsp lime juice
2 Tsp corn starch
Cut chicken into bite size pieces and cook. Mix remaining ingredients in bowl .
Put chicken breasts and cover with sauce. Label and freeze. I write on gallon size freezer bag, Honey lime chicken. Serve over hot rice or chow me in noodles.
Homemade hamburger patties
2 lbs beef
4 Tsp paprika
Pepper
Salt
Garlic powder
Onion powder
Make patties with seasoning stack with parchment paper in between and freeze.
When ready, thaw and grill.
Homemade stir fry
4 cups of fresh vegetables
Bite size chicken pieces
Marinade sauce
2 Tsp. Brown sugar
1 Tsp sesame oil
3 garlic cloves
1/4 cup chicken broth
Whisk Marinade put cooked chicken in gallon freezer size bags. Poor Marinade over. Serve with hot rice.
Delicious Chili recipe
1 1/2 pounds of ground beef,cooked
4 Oz green chili
29 Oz. Of the following,-
Tomato sauce
Diced tomatoes
Kidney beans
Pinto beans
2 Tsp cumin
3 Tbsp Chili
Salt and pepper
Mix together and freeze.
I will post more as I explore more recipes!

1 comment:
Thank you so much. At last I can see your page. I do not do Pinterest, so I was lost. Now I can see. <3
Post a Comment