I always get nostalgic on our anniversary and start looking through our wedding photos, thinking back to that day, what has changed, what has stayed the same. A wedding day is so significant because it starts the beginning of a story. It starts the beginning of a new family and it is something that you will talk about for the rest of your life, tell your children stories about, and hopefully grandchildren. Everyone's day is unique and special to them, and i hope i can always remember the details and look back to that day when love is tough, when marriage is work and life is challenging. 25 years ago I made that commitment before God to love through sickness and health in joy and in sorrow, as well as through the good times and the bad. Life has introduced all the above and through those experiences we have grown stronger and closer. I won't ever give up on us!
2 comments:
Happy Anniversary!
Here's to 25+ more years! That's fantastic!
Jett
Congratulations! That is a great milestone and you look so happy together! Hope you have many more to look forward to!
Post a Comment