Search This Blog

Monday, September 2, 2013

New Updated space





 It started when I found the mirror at a garage sale for 15.00. I scraped all the gold leafing off and spray painted it turquoise.  I was thrilled how easy it was to paint.

My daughter moved out in to her own apt. and left this room open for my new office!  I am happy with the way it turned out.
The last picture is a flour sack my mom picked up for me in Montana. I love it!
This room had an entire paint job(oyster white) and I moved my sweet little antique vanity up from the basement. I found the corner shelf at a garage sale for 30.00. It was all ready painted the color I wanted. 

All though it was sad to see my daughter move out, I love my new office space!

3 comments:

welcometomyfrontporch said...

I can see why you love it! Gorgeous!!!

Jett2Whit said...

That looks so nice Michelle!

Jett2Whit said...

That looks so nice Michelle!