My latest craze is Spray paint! I have had some fun times transforming some pretty ugly things . It's amazing what a little color change can do!
My latest project was to spray paint my gold snowman stocking holders to white! I do love the new look.
FROM this............................
To THIS.................................
They look so much better on my fireplace mantle!
My latest project was to spray paint my gold snowman stocking holders to white! I do love the new look.
FROM this............................
To THIS.................................
They look so much better on my fireplace mantle!

4 comments:
A) I LOVE the new look on your blog.
B) what a great idea! I'm pinning this and will do that myself. I have been looking for new stocking holders...now I don't need to. Ive been spray painting everything and this never crossed my mind.
I love the new look of your blog! It's darling! great idea with the spray paint!
Love them... what a fantastic way to make them look super pretty! Thanks you for sharing! Pinned them for sure!
What a great makeover! Thanx for sharing at THT.
Post a Comment