Search This Blog

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Christmas Tradition Linky Party

Linking up to a fun blog for a Fun ParTy! http://www.notjustahousewife.net/  Here I am to tell you about a Holiday tradition passed down from my grandmother. Every Christmas we hide baby Jesus from the manager scene . ON Christmas morning , He is back in his special place in the manager. My kids loved this when they were little. The first thing they would do is run like crazy to see baby Jesus! Last year my teenage son had the idea of hiding baby Jesus himself. Well..he forgot where he hid him..I found him in July while cleaning:)

3 comments:

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Very sweet tradition. Bet you were happily surprised when you found baby Jesus in July!! :)

Stacy Risenmay said...

I love this! What a fun way to make sure Jesus is included in your Christmas celebrations. And I laughed out loud ant finding him in July! That would happen at our house too I think :P

Sara said...

Oh that's funny how well he hid him! That's a cute tradition :)