Alisa , The Birthday Girl ,of Easier Than Pie is hosting the Buttermilk Crumb Muffins today for our group Baking with Julia!
Thank you Alisa for hosting this week. You can find the recipe by going to her blog here. http://downhomedesserts.blogspot.com/ Be sure to wish her a Happy Birthday while your there!!
I decided to make mini muffins. I cut the recipe in half and used half the sugar. I did not do the crumb topping , instead I simply sprinkled wonderful cinnamon and sugar on top!
These are good for a quick pop in the mouth treat! I love Buttermilk so they were a hit with me!
Thank you Alisa for hosting this week. You can find the recipe by going to her blog here. http://downhomedesserts.blogspot.com/ Be sure to wish her a Happy Birthday while your there!!
I decided to make mini muffins. I cut the recipe in half and used half the sugar. I did not do the crumb topping , instead I simply sprinkled wonderful cinnamon and sugar on top!
These are good for a quick pop in the mouth treat! I love Buttermilk so they were a hit with me!
7 comments:
Well they look beautiful. I like the mini idea. I have better luck with minis. My muffins resemble the grand canyon! Have a great day.
Mini muffins were a great idea! And I love that yours look like a normal, rounded muffin :)
Cinnamon sugar would be a wonderful addition. I liked these quite a bit!
Cinnamon sugar sprinkled on top is a great idea. Your mini-muffins look terrific!
I love the mini muffins. So cute!
Fabulous! I love how they look in the heart box.
I made half of mine mini muffins and those of course were the first to go. You can't help but grab another small bite.
Post a Comment