My son had a few days off from school so we decided to take a trip up North to a little town called Grangeville , Idaho. Ted was the best man in our wedding and Steven and him threw the discus together at Boise State University.
Here we are looking at Ted and Wendys pond
Part of Teds guitar collection..Samuel getting ready to watch a varsity football game. Their team won..it was so fun..but cold!
Ted and Wendys house. Teds grandparents owned this home. They have done a ton of add ons and work to it. I wanted to take more pictures inside but was a little shy:0)
This house is beautiful. I love the old mixed with the new. On the left hand side is the original brick.
This is Teds son getting to take us for a ride ..I have never been on a Razor and can't say Im anxious to go on on again. Steven and Samuel loved it!
It was smokey out..this is Teds land
Samuel shooting a shot gun..
The boys bird hunting! So fun to watch them. but I was a nervous mama:)
Samuel aiming for a bird
We hunted for zombies after the bird hunting...:)
Me with a hand gun..that was fun:)
We took turns shooting and marked our shots..
The beautiful river..
That razor is frightful..We had such a fun trip ! It was a perfect little get away!
No comments:
Post a Comment