It all started with this dresser...Actually I take that back ..it all started with that dang Pinterest. I have spent hours looking at blogs and enjoying tons of furniture transformations! I dove right in and started with my dresser..I love the way it turned out!( it was oak..Super brown and Borriiingggg....)
I'm on a roll now...just did these two night stands. I forgot to take a before photo..but you can picture that ugly outdated oak...well look at the side of my bed! Any who...I was SO excited to get these done. I'm pleased with the way they turned out...:0)I am on to my next project of redoing my husbands dresser..he was a little annoyed with the fact his clothes had to go in a big pile on the floor for a few days! His dresser was my brothers when he was a little boy..I'm not sure how we got it but my husband has used it for over 23 years. I had to sand off some old MAD stickers my brother stuck on the sides.. Do you remember these creepy stickers!!! My brothers put them everywhere!
Well on to my next project!! This is SO fun!!

3 comments:
Way to go! Keep up the great work.
Looks Great! I'm now a follower, and I pinned your dresser...
Nice job! They look great! Stopping by via Debbiedoo's.
http://www.the-finishing-touches.net/
Post a Comment