Today is BWJ and on the menu....is... Nectarine Upside-Down Chiffon Cake! I decided to use apples instead of the nectarines. Please Check out these blogs for the recipes Marlise of The Double Trouble Kitchen and Susan of The Little French Bakery!
Baked and fresh out of the oven!
This is so yummy and moist! I love this cake:)
What a wonderful cake with a crumbly great strudel filling!
Perfect with vanilla ice cream!
9 comments:
Looks delicious! I'm excited to try one with apples and maybe pears. So many possibilities!
Have a great day.
Yum vanilla ice cream sounds great with it!
Your cake looks wonderfully delicious! Love that you used apples…sounds perfect!
Isn't it amazing how we can all start with the same recipe, have different experiences and yet end up with lovely cake? Blessings, Catherine http://praycookblog.com/2012/09/twd-bwj-nectarine-upside-down-chiffon-cake/
I do love that upside down cake can be made with more than just pineapple, which is what I'd have always thought. Apples sound good!
I'm looking forward to trying apples in this cake when they're in season here. Nice job.
I'm looking forward to trying apples in this cake when they're in season here. Nice job.
Vanilla ice cream sounds perfect! This is such a flexible cake - I love how well it worked with different fruits.
Wasn't this cake the bomb? Definitely a keeper.
Post a Comment