Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

{BWJ} Blueberry Nectarine Pie


Today is another Fabulous Baking with Julia day! We made Blueberry Nectarine Pie on page 384  Hosted by ..... Liz of That Skinny Chick Can Bake! and Hilary of Manchego´s Kitchen. 

I was a little nervous about putting nectarines in a pie.

My Beautiful fruit mixture.

 Me, busy baking
 Ready for the top crust
 All ready to bake
 Baked and ready to eat
  Not to worry about the addition of nectarine's....It was awesome! Steven does not like berry pies and he said this one was tasty! He had three slices! I was very pleased with the way it turned out. I did use my own crust recipe. It  always turns out flaky and yummy!

17 comments:

Unknown said...

Very pretty slice of pie!

Asmita said...

This pie looks so yummy! Would love a big slice of it with a dollop of vanilla ice cream.

Paula Montenegro said...

Flaky crust and gorgeous filling! It turned out great.

Jessica of My Baking Heart said...

Looks perfect! :)

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Yum! The pie looks delicious and you look so pretty!

Ellen B Cookery said...

I love the final presentation. YUM!

Anonymous said...

Nice job!

smarkies said...

Wow! That looks like a delicious looking pie.

Anonymous said...

Your pie looks so yummy! I loved this recipe. I want to make mini versions next time :-)

Sweet and That's it said...

Beautiful pictures and delicious cake.

Kathy said...

Such a lovely and delicious looking pie! Nice photos!!

oven chaos said...

Your apron is so cute! Glad to hear that your family has enjoyed the yummy looking pie.

Anonymous said...

It's always satisfying when you can get someone to eat multiple slices of something they didn't think they'd like!

Cher Rockwell said...

Such a pretty pie - and even better if you were able to get a non-berry liker to eat it :-)

Hello Jessica Lynn said...

I really like pie!

I am blog hopping today and thought I would stop by your blog to say hello. Please stop by and follow either or both of my links:

Blog: http://jessicaslilcorner.blogspot.com
Twitter I'm at http://twitter.com/jesslilcorner

Jett2Whit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jett2Whit said...

Hey there Michelle! The pie looks so yummy!Great job :-)

xoxo
Jeanette