Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

{BWJ} Chocolate Truffle Tart

I'm pleased to say my TART turned out super yummy and looks SO much Better then my bread did! I do not own any mini tart pans .I used my large tart pan and it worked perfectly!

The video clips that were posted for us, helped me out tremendously. I used the method he showed with my crust..It was super messy but easy and....MY crust came together nicely!
 Half of my family preferred the tart without ice cream...
 AND..the other COOL half with ice cream!!! Guess which one I liked best:)
 I was able to cut into slices and store in a cookie container in the refrigerator. I shared the rest with  my running group!  
I liked this tart..it was different! I enjoyed the chunks of biscotti..very good!!

15 comments:

Pamela said...

Perfect chocolaty treat after a run, I am sure! Looks great!

Cristine said...

Your tart looks yummy!!!

Katrina said...

I was so scared to make the full recipe! Kinda glad I didn't because I loved it and would have eaten way too much! Love the chunks in yours!

Jodie said...

Great job!

Unknown said...

How did you know what I was craving???

Unknown said...

Looks amazing. I could use a good run after eating a slice of this tart! Thanks for baking along with me this week.

Unknown said...

Great! I'm glad it turned out so beautiful!

welcometomyfrontporch said...

That looks so good!

Kris' Kitchen said...

Love these tarts. I think it is impossible to fail at these...too many great ingredients that taste so good no matter what is done to them. I want to make a larger tart next time...nice.

Kathy said...

Your tart is perfectly beautiful! We really enjoyed this tart! It was so delicious!

Peggy said...

Yum yum and more yum. These were delicious weren't they? And just the right size for me to indulge. Your tart looks great!

Cakelaw said...

Your tart looks gorgeous Michelle - I'll bet your running group was very happy to share.

Cher Rockwell said...

I was on team ice cream too!
The slices look yummy.

pinkstripes said...

It was super yummy!

Baking is my Zen...sweet nibbles for the soul said...

The tart is so good with ice cream! Glad to bake along with you in this group... :)

~ Carmen
http://bakingismyzen.wordpress.com