Search This Blog

Saturday, January 7, 2012

TWD... catch up.. Ginger Carrot Cookies

I'm going through all the recipes I missed in Dories cookbook "From my home to yours"! I wanted to make these cookies but wasn't able to for some reason.
They are wonderful and tasted like  little mini carrot cakes! I added chocolate chips instead of raisins!

7 comments:

Cristine said...

I remember these... so yummy! Love the addition of chocolate chips!

Unknown said...

I need to catch up with these, too..they look great. Anything carrot cake is my cup of tea, but adding chocolate to the mix...yum!

Mary said...

I agree...I thought these tasted like tiny cakes. I must confess I frosted some of mine!

Val said...

Yes, please...I'll take a dozen!

Andrea at Nummy Kitchen said...

These look so good! I missed them too and am going to try them soon. I've been planning on baking the recipes I missed too, I know I missed some good ones! Chocolate chips are a great idea. Mini carrot cakes sound so yummy :)

Cakelaw said...

Mmm, these look delish!

Cindy said...

I thought these cookies were great. So many tasty flavors.