Search This Blog

Monday, December 19, 2011

{TWD} Rewind....Chocolate Oatmeal All most Candy bars

Today is a rewind for our TWD baking group . WE have one recipe left after this one. The recipe I chose for today is Chocolate Oatmeal All most Candy bars. We made these back on Jan. 19, 2010. I loved them then and I love them now!!!
http://homebakedsweetness.blogspot.com/search/label/TWD%20Chocolate%20Oatmeal%20Almost%20Candy%20bars



We had a Christmas party at out home. The bars were a hit!

13 comments:

Unknown said...

These were a big hit at my house when we made them too! I haven't made anything for the rewind yet, time keeps getting away from me this month.

Anonymous said...

I remember these. They were delicious and went quickly.

Cindy said...

I have made these several times. They are always a hit. I like that they make so many. Great choice.

Cakelaw said...

I am loving all that chocolate - yum!

Cristine said...

YUM! I went with the pudding and it was fantastic! Can't believe we only have one week left!

Tia said...

merry christmas! thanks for all the TWD comments along the way. it's been a great ride! love, Tia

alvarosa said...

I remeber them well! Some colleagues only understood "oatmeal" and "bar" and thought I made healthy muesli-bars. Not quite... I loved them!

Jules Someone said...

Those look delicious! Remind me to make them again!

Peggy the Baker said...

These look yummy--what a great choice for the rewind week!

Katrina said...

Oh those bars! Great choice.

Definitely plan to stay in touch. Hope you'll be Baking With Julia!

Have a wonderful Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Great choice! This is my favorite TWD recipe!

spike. said...

I love these bars too! Happy Christmas

Nichicakes said...

Ohh these were soo good! Good rewind choice!