Today is French Fridays with Dorie {FFWD}!
I have really come to love this new baking group. It's been fun meeting new people who share the love of baking!
Thank you Dorie for sharing this recipe with us!
Nothing says Fall like a warm apple cake right out of the oven!
35 comments:
hah, am here from FFwD and ur cake looks absolutely delish!
I loved and enjoyed this bake too!
Looks wonderful...mine is in the oven now. Smells wonderful!
Your cake looks great! Loved this one, too!
Your cake looks great! Loved this one, too!
great job! It looks beautiful. I really enjoyed this recipe too. Angie
Easy, easy you say??? Terrific, can't wait to make it, especially if it turns out as good as yours looks! Lovely. Lovely dinnerware also.
your cake looks glorious girl. I want to eat it right off the screen.
Looks delicious! I'm glad I found your site. Can't wait to see more posts!
We loved this cake too! Yours looks beautiful!
It looks amazing. Where can I find the recipe?
You have such a cute site. I love it. Your cake looks great and your pictures made me want to have a tea party. Loved it! B
Hi Michelle! Your cake looks delicious and I agree, nothing says fall like the smell of baked apples. I loved how this cake turned out.
Gorgeous cake and tea set!
I loved this one, too. It was so easy and so good!
Your pictures make me want to sit down for tea and apple cake. :)
True that. I think I would make this again just for the smell!
Trevor Sis Boom
Looks great! It was like fall out of the oven.
This was so yummy! Your cake looks great. There's not too much left of mine. The family loved it. It might take the place of apple pie at Thanksgiving.
That's a nice-looking cake! I loved it, and want to make it again. As for my oven, it's new to me, as it's in the apartment I just moved into. But, it's older than me! It's probably 40-50 years old and will take lots of getting used to.
:)
Aha, thank you so much for letting me know and posting on my blog! I will definitely pick up the book:-)
Love your post and your cute tea dishes! Your cake looks delish!
I love that you had the cake with tea in a real tea pot...lovely choice for a great cake.
love your cake and your tea set! perfect
Great recipe. My middle boy loves apples and has apple pie for his birthday instead of cake. I'll have to try this for him.
Plan B
Your cake is picture-perfect! Great job.
Nicely done! I hope mine turns out as well. I only had a 9 inch springform pan so I decided to use a regular 8 inch. Not sure how I'm going to get it out but looking forward to enjoying some with a cup of tea.
Oooh, yours looks awesome. A golden and yum-looking.
While the name of your blog attracted my attention, your table setting was so inviting, I just had to pull up a chair... You have the perfect combination of family and beautiful food! Great job! Can't WAIT to work this cake up today...the weather here in Calif. begs it...just about rainy! Will be watching for you around Dorie's French Table!
Love your tea set and your cake. A winning combination.
This is one of the best cakes.
Your cake turned out beautifully! I have only one piece left.
how refined to serve your cake with tea! i opted for milk. probably to entice my kidlets! next time i make it, i'll remember your pics.
I also loved this cake. Yours looks perfect! Happy we found eachother through FFwD:)
This is one beautiful cake Michelle! Glad you and your family loved it. I love your pretty rose covered tea set - it is just devine.
Gorgeous apple cake. I have yet to blog about last week's FFwD even though I baked the shepherd's like pie. The apple cake does look delicious!
This sure does look wonderful! And so does your Creme Filled Pumpkin Cookies. Great recipes for this lovely time of year!
Post a Comment