Search This Blog

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Mo turns 17

Mo turns 17! Happy Birthday to you.... My middle child..my girls are 10 months apart!! They are so fun.
Two happy sisters....
I can not tell you how quickly the past 17 years have gone. It seems like the other day she was turning 5. Birthdays are so different when there teens..it's all about hanging with their friends. That's exactly what she did! We ate cake and Chinese food at home and then they went out!

14 comments:

melissadc76 said...

Happy Birthday Monique!

Eliana said...

You have such beautiful girls :)

Cristine said...

Happy birthday! I can't even imagine what it will be like when my baby turns 17! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Enjoy every minute of every celebration!

Hugs, Mary
mm.mkeat.com

Every Day Blessings said...

I can't believe that she is 17!!!! I still remember you bringing her over when Darci was born.(She will be turning 16 in March.)My how time flies and both of your girls are sooo beautiful! Hope she has a great day.

Shelby said...

Happy Birthday!!

Megan said...

Yikes! 17? Happy birthday to her! What kind of cake did you make for her?

Jacque said...

What? No Chuck E. Cheese? LOL

Happy Birthay Mo! Your girls are lovely.

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

aww... what sweet girls! Happy Birthday, Mo! (I love Chinese food too!)

PS I just made the Honey-Wheat Cookies and Loved them! Good recipe pick!

Andrea at Nummy Kitchen said...

Happy Birthday to your gorgeous daughter! I hope that she had a wonderful day and has a wonderful year, 17 is such a fun age :)

Shandy said...

Happy Birthday! I know exactly what you mean. Crazy isn't it? We love them so much and wish we could freeze time (during the non-teenager lippy moments -(laughing)) and hang-on tight. Ashley has been such a sweetheart lately and I find myself thinking back to precious moments of her childhood with me. Oooh, getting teary eyed! You are a wonderful mother and you have a LOT to be proud of!

Julie said...

Pretty daughters! It does go oh so fast!! We need to cherish every moment.

Happy Birthday!

AmyRuth said...

Ah .... Mom you have done a fine job. Look they love each other. My youngest is 16 so, yea, the years fly by way to rapidly. So sad when its quiet.
Okay, pat yourself on the back, Mom.
AmyRuth

Anonymous said...

You think 17 years go quickly, wait until they are married and hopefully provide you with grandchildren. It is fun watching them grow up.

Ten months apart....wow.