Christmas Morning with my parents....


Some gifts my kids gave me...
Steven and our boy....
Sweet 16..My daughter and her family party Dec. 23.

My dad singing Happy Birthday..so cute!


My daughters choice of cakes was this tasty New Orleans Praline Double Fudge cake!

Birthday celebration with friends...
Kryshawna on the left with the Burgundy shirt on..her sister, Monique is two down in the white.

One of her friends...

The Friend Birthday cake..plain ole Chocolate cake!

Trying to figure out who won the scavenger hunt...
Christmas party with friends....

My girls..both 16..10 months apart!!

Sweet dear friends of mine....

I love this lady...
Some yummy treats I made...
I have more pictures but didn't want to bore you all! It was a fun month with a lot going on. Im looking fwd to the new year!
8 comments:
How fun! I'm glad to see others in the pj's on Christmas morning. That is what we do and most people we know don't do that anymore. Your kids are so big! They were so little when we first met them. :)Which was 6 years ago! Isn't that crazy?
I wouldn't be bored with more pictures Michelle! Looks like a great party and Happy sweet sixteen to your daughter!
Happy Sweet Sixteen to your daughter! Thanks for sharing the family photos! The treats look yummy!
Great pictures, Michelle! You have a beautiful family and I never get bored looking at photos.
Happy birthday to your daughter - and I'll be looking for advice as my daughter hits the teenage years.
Happy New Year!
Looks like a fun Christmas with your family and I can't believe that your daughter is 16 already!!!! She is beautiful as is both of your daughters , I know that you are proud.
I love your new apron and cooking supplies!!!!!
Looks like ya'll had a great time! I will be celebrating Claire's 16th on the 15th. Isn't it fun getting new kitchen tools and apron! Love yours! You have a beautiful family!
Nice looking cake. At first I thought it was a German Chocolate Cake. My wife makes me one of those for my birthday every year.
I'm glad that you had such a lovely holiday! Cute photos!
Post a Comment