I just made a chocolate ganache tart, a chocolate/POM bundt cake, a pumpkin pie and a cherry/raspberry pie today! There's only going to be 7 of us tomorrow (4 are kids). That's a lot of dessert, I know. But it's what I love to do! Have a great Thanksgiving!
Hey, My husband is from Utah and went to BYU! Utah and Idaho are our homes. (I'm from Nampa/Boise.) We may be moving back to Provo next summer! Have a great day.
10 comments:
Somebody's going to have a feast! ;-) Happy Thanksgiving!
I just made a chocolate ganache tart, a chocolate/POM bundt cake, a pumpkin pie and a cherry/raspberry pie today! There's only going to be 7 of us tomorrow (4 are kids). That's a lot of dessert, I know. But it's what I love to do!
Have a great Thanksgiving!
Mmm - look at all those pies! Wish I could steal a slice (or three!)
Happy Thanksgiving!
Homemade pies are the best! I just made 2 pumpkin, blueberry and apple.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Hey,
My husband is from Utah and went to BYU! Utah and Idaho are our homes. (I'm from Nampa/Boise.) We may be moving back to Provo next summer!
Have a great day.
So many yummy looking pies! I suppose one slice of each wouldn't be too much. ;)
What a wonderful selection of pies Michelle! I hope your Thanksgiving was perfect.
All of your pies look amazing!!
Your pies look so good. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!
I'll take a slice of the sweet potatoe pie, please?!
~ingrid
Post a Comment