Search This Blog

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Cutest little girl ever and random shots from my birthday

Man was this cake moist and delicious! Ready to roll.....
My daughter Monique and I at my parents house on my b-day....
Roses from my husband....
My brothers daughter, Alivia. My parents get all the good pictures of her so I took this one while at their house! She is such a sweet little girl and so pretty. Her mom is a knock out and everyone thinks my brother looks like Brad Pitt..I think he's even better looking !!:).

10 comments:

Cristine said...

Great pics! Happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! It looks like you had a good one.

Katrina said...

Wow, that is a beautiful little girl. And your cake looks divine!
Fun times!

Megan said...

So... where's the recipe for the cake? :)
Great picture of you and your daughter.

Hanaâ said...

Happy birthday!! The cake looks moist and delicious indeed.

Pamela said...

Hope it was a great celebration! That cake and ice cream look terribly good, too! And you, your daughter and your niece are all beautiful. :o)

Shandy said...

Great pictures! Happy B-day again and the cake looks yummy!

Deeva said...

Happy Belated Birthday to ya. Your niece is going to be a heartbreaker when she gets older. Love the pics!

Jenn@ You know... that Blog? said...

Wow, that is one beautiful little girl! Everything you've got here looks completely amazing.

I'm only half kidding when I say I'm glad I don't know you because I'd be 300lbs in about a week unless you also dragged me to the gym on a daily basis! ;) Wonderful bakers make me nervous!

I'm on a blog-hopping adventure today - will be carrying on via someone else's comment left on your blog! Got to you via a comment left on "Tide and Thyme".

You're invited to stop by my blog any time :)

Michele said...

I'm so glad you had a wonderful birthday!